Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new page in the book

Well a lot of things have changed since I last posted in April of 2009 but I really want to try to keep this blog updated on some things going on in my life these days…

April 2009 – November 2009- Worked at the Sheraton Hotel Downtown Nashville.

End of November 2009 – December 2009 – Returned to Uganda for about 3 weeks to Bethany Village and some surrounding areas. Incredible time. Will probably hear bits and pieces of the trip throughout a lot of blog postings.

December 25, 2009 – Christmas was great with the Family.

January 1, 2010 - Auburn won the Outback Bowl. War Eagle!

January 2-5, 2010 – Attended Passion in Atlanta, GA with about 23,000 college students. Absolutely amazing what the Lord did in 4 days there. The Holy Spirit was moving in a powerful way.

January 6, 2010 – Began traveling with my dad and working full time for Reach Out and Touch Ministries.

So the last date is a very important step in my life. In the days ahead as Dad and I embark on a journey to reach the world with all we have will you keep us in your prayers? There are some big dreams out there and with the help of you we can reach those. For right now I am just asking for you to pray that the Lord will continue to guide our footsteps and that we would daily surrender for what the Lord desires for our life. In the days ahead look out for a blog on my most recent trip to Uganda, a word from Mark 2 and how it applies to what we are about at Reach Out and Touch Ministries, some daily thoughts on life on the road, and much more. I would love to hear some feedback just to see if people even read these things anymore... Love you all.

Nathan

No comments: